ARC Flash Studies
WHY PERFORM ARC FLASH HAZARD ANALYSIS:
● Meets OSHA requirements to protect employees who work on
and around electrical equipment
● Can reduce insurance liability
● Fulfills periodic electrical evaluations required by law
● Assists in identifying and reducing electrical problems before they lead
to unscheduled outages, OSHA safety concerns or an
Arc Flash event
ARC FLASH BENEFITS
- We will lessen customer and staff liability, as all Hunt Electric technicians are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) during data gathering.
- We apply durable (thermally printed vinyl) labels including the date the Arce Flash studies were conducted.
- We include an updated, one-line diagram of your facility
- We clearly identify dangerous equipment that cannot be operated along with proposed mitigation methods.
- Our in-house, licensed professional engineers will review the overall study and final calculations.
EIGHT IN-HOUSE DIVISIONS
A SINGLE POINT OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Since 1986, Hunt Electric has built a solid reputation of providing a wide range of industry-leading services for commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects throughout the Intermountain West. With our eight in-house divisions, we can assist our clients with any need they have with a single point of accountability.