- Specialized team members in each company division
- 600+ Company owned vehicles and specialized equipment fleet
- Trade specific and leading-edge power, grounding, phasing and technology testing equipment
- In the last 10 years we have created 4 new divisions, opened two new locations and expanded into new markets to meet our clients' diverse needs
- Trained adherence to American Public Power Association Safety Manual
At Hunt Electric, quality is one of our core values and we build it into every project. We begin with a preliminary preconstruction investigation that is designed to identify key elements and standards of the job. This allows us to plan an approach to the construction phase that includes frequent and consistent quality checks throughout the entire process.
We conduct our operations with the utmost regard for the safety of our employees, our customers, the public, and the environment.
EIGHT IN-HOUSE DIVISIONS
A SINGLE POINT OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Since 1986, Hunt Electric has built a solid reputation of providing a wide range of industry-leading services for commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects throughout the Intermountain West. With our eight in-house divisions, we can assist our clients with any need they have with a single point of accountability.