Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
What do you do when your building interferes with the cell phone signals that allow employees, visitors, and customers to use their mobile devices to work and communicate? The answer is to install a Distributed Antenna System (DAS).
Why You Need A Distributed Antenna System?
Better Cellular Connectivity
Building materials, like concrete, metal walls, and energy-efficient glass, can block and weaken your cell phone signal strength. This causes dropped calls, coverage dead zones, and slow data speeds inside your building. DAS uses a small network of interconnected antennas to transmit a strong signal throughout your building so that mobile devices work everywhere you need them.
A distributed antenna system eliminates the frustration, lost productivity, and employee dissatisfaction caused by weak cell signal strength within your building, and it keeps mobile technology working to its full potential.
Enhanced Signals in an Emergency
Newer fire codes now require that your building provide adequate signal coverage to support the radios used by first responders (Police, Fire, EMS). DAS will strengthen these signals to make you workplace compliant. Enhanced signals are not only good for business, but they can also help protect your employees in an emergency.
We have installed DAS antenna systems for clients like these.
Hunt has been a great DAS partner and I've never had a reason to say otherwise.
Hunt Electric has been a careful and reliable partner as we deploy and manage more and more cellular infrastructure across our campus.
We Provide Comprehensive DAS Design and Installation
Hunt Electric makes DAS installation easy for you by offering the following proven solutions.
- Simplifying Installation - We manage all project details and give you one point of contact to address all of your questions and coverage issues. Our experienced team knows what pitfalls to avoid. This makes your DAS installation quick and efficient.
- Tackling the Bureaucracy for You - Installing a DAS antenna system involves meeting the stringent requirements of cell phone carriers and local governments. We handle all of the steps required to comply with all local government codes and carrier regulations for you.
- Identifying Affordable Monthly Payment Options - Treating the expenditure like an operational expense instead of a capital expense can allow you to make payments over time.
How To Get a Customized DAS Antenna System
It's simple to get started. You can be on your way to improved mobile coverage in three easy steps.
- Assessment - We meet with you to understand your gaps in coverage and unique needs.
- Design - Hunt DAS will design a system with specialized software that is customized to meet your unique needs.
- Implement - We can handle every aspect of the installation and system integration for you.
Hunt Electric offers more than simple DAS installation. We take the time to meet with you and your team to help you become acquainted with DAS technology and to understand your options so you can select the system that best serves your needs.
Make DAS Work For You
EIGHT IN-HOUSE DIVISIONS
A SINGLE POINT OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Since 1986, Hunt Electric has built a solid reputation of providing a wide range of industry-leading services for commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects throughout the Intermountain West. With our eight in-house divisions, we can assist our clients with any need they have with a single point of accountability.