Turn-key Electrical Design and Installation
When you choose the right electrical contractor to design and install your electrical systems, you can be confident that the project will be delivered on time and on budget. With almost four decades of experience, eight divisions, and four branch office locations to serve you, we have the expertise to manage electrical design and installations for any type of project in any market sector.
Our work is guided by a culture of delivering every project with quality, integrity, performance, and versatility. We work proactively with our customers from the beginning and communicate clearly and often in every phase of construction to ensure that we do exceptional work within the budget and on schedule. Hunt’s unparalleled commitment to safety makes your project run more efficiently, reduces costs, and improves productivity. We work to keep both our team safe and your team safe.
Take control of your project from the start with a trusted electrical contractor who can complete your project in several different ways.
- Design-Build – Our in-house engineering department is a talented group of electrical engineers, designers, and drafters. Our lead engineers manage every project in collaboration with our project managers to ensure the final electrical design not only captures your vision but has been improved and refined by a team of experts. In a market facing electrical equipment delays caused by supply chain issues, the Design-Build process helps you anticipate and respond to extended lead times for critical components.
- Design-Assist – Hunt’s project managers will work with your engineering and general contracting teams in the design phase to contribute ideas to improve the project’s constructability. This collaboration benefits the project by shortening the schedule and reducing construction costs. Design-Assist can also help keep the project on track despite longer lead times caused by supply chain issues.
- Design-Bid-Build – As your partner, we will collaborate with the general contractor and other specialty contractors during construction to use our knowledge and skill to build your electrical design on schedule. Hunt brings a team of problem solvers to your project. We don’t just pass along problems. We identify them and find the best solution.
Hunt offers more than just electrical services. Choosing us as a partner means that you benefit from our exceptional qualities and programs that enable us to deliver a project customized to your needs that meets the highest quality standards.
- Merit-Based Workplace – This has allowed us to assemble a team of highly skilled and innovative peak performers. It also enables us to use our prefabrication department, which reduces schedule time and increases the quality of work by assembling components in our off-site warehouse.
- Dedicated Team Player – We know that collaborating with the owner, general contractor, and other specialty contractors results in the highest quality and most efficient project. That’s why we work to make everyone on the team succeed.
- Quality Guarantee – We stand behind the quality of our work on Hunt Electric design-build projects by offering a warranty. We cover bid-build and engineered projects with a one-year warranty.
- Dedicated Support – After we complete your project, you can count on the support of our Service Division and its highly trained staff of certified technicians available to respond to all your electrical needs 24/7 and perform any additions, moves, or changes you require.
- Speed to Market Focus – Our outstanding work and streamlined processes combined with our ability to collaborate and resolve challenges rapidly enable us to complete your project as quickly as possible so you can begin generating revenue sooner.
We provide a wide variety of services, dedicated employees, and years of experience to keep projects on track, including:
- One electrical and seven specialty divisions are equipped to perform all of your electrical and technology work and handle everything from solar panel installation to primary metered maintenance to setting up your audiovisual system, to name just a few.
- Needs audits to benefit design-build projects help you develop your vision of the project from a rough idea into detailed construction-ready drawings customized to meet your unique needs.
- A single point of contact takes accountability for all of the electrical and specialty work we do on your project.
- Years of experience in the following market sectors enable us to perform any work you need.
Commercial Office and Parking
Sports and Entertainment
Distribution and Warehouse
Our team will create a comprehensive construction plan by following three steps.
Meet early and conduct a comprehensive needs audit to understand your project vision.
Establish an accurate working budget and a detailed schedule.
Create a plan to ensure quality, efficiency, and speed of delivery.
Choosing Hunt gives your project critical advantages.
- Customized Designs that Save Time – Our in-house engineering team collaborates with you and all the other team members in the design phase. The design-build method brings everyone together at the beginning of the project to make critical decisions early so that work proceeds efficiently. Collaborating with our in-house engineering team and the lead project manager gives you the advantage of a more efficient project without costly rework.
- Collaboration with Your Engineers – If you choose a design-assist approach, as your electrical contractor, we will contribute our expert knowledge of electrical systems to the planning phase ensuring early cost evaluation and efficient and constructible designs. The design-assist method also offers unique advantages throughout the construction process: a unified team from the beginning of your project to ensure a more efficient process, better control of the schedule, real-time budget verification, and streamlined communication and coordination among team members.
- Keeping Your Project on Track – Your Hunt project manager is your single point of contact who coordinates the electrical team and the different specialty contractors. Their experience working in the field gives project managers a deep understanding of construction and equips them to solve unexpected challenges and changes.
- Experts You Can Trust – Your electrical work is only as good as the team who performs it. We provide field teams that are highly skilled in enhancing productivity, prioritizing safety, and executing plans. This is true from the foremen who lead the project on-site to the journeymen and apprentices who do the fieldwork. Their experience helps them deliver work you can count on.
- Bridging the Gap Between Electrical Design and Construction – Hunt’s Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) team converts design documents into a detailed and highly organized project plan that determines the types and quantities of materials needed, ensures the project’s constructability, and brings an extra level of detail to a project plan before our foreman and project manager kick off the project. This gives the field team more accurate and simplified information for a better electrical installation.
- Constantly Increasing Efficiency – Our prefabrication department reduces construction time and enhances quality by manufacturing and assembling electrical components in a secure, climate-controlled warehouse. Then we deliver them to the job site as they are needed to reduce electrical installation time and keep your project on schedule.
- Long-Term Partnership – We measure our success by the number of lifetime clients we create. That’s why we stand behind you with 24/7 service for electrical needs, including warranty work, moving, adding, and changing equipment, and any other electrical service you may require.
Start Working With Us Today
EIGHT IN-HOUSE DIVISIONS
A SINGLE POINT OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Since 1986, Hunt Electric has built a solid reputation of providing a wide range of industry-leading services for commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects throughout the Intermountain West. With our eight in-house divisions, we can assist our clients with any need they have with a single point of accountability.