Structured Cabling Installation Done Your Way by Experts You Can Trust
Get the resources and expertise you need to install high-quality structured cabling systems that fit within your budget and your schedule. We install systems that meet your business needs today and support your company for years to come.
Your structured cabling installation partner should earn your trust by understanding your objectives and involving you and your team in every step of the process. This ensures that proposed solutions meet all your technology needs.
Our technology leadership team has many years of industry experience in different markets helping clients find, design, and install the right structured cabling solutions. We focus on three critical areas to deliver solutions that work for you.
- Customer Involvement – We review your current design and collaborate with your design team to make any changes needed. For design-build projects, we work in partnership with your design team from the start.
- Education – We are transparent in our work so that you see the entire process and not just the end result. This gives you a complete understanding of your structured cabling system.
- Strict Quality Standards – Our quality control process is designed to ensure that our work meets your needs and expectations.
Are you looking for a structured cabling installation that fits your needs, meets your schedule, and stays within your budget? That’s exactly what our process delivers in three simple steps.
- Get an Evaluation – We review your current design and collaborate with your design team to make any changes needed. For design-build projects, we work in partnership with your design team from the start.
- Create a Budget – We calculate how much the project will cost.
- Set a Schedule – We determine how long the project will take.
All of our installations are meticulously labeled, fully tested, and certified to meet the manufacturer’s specifications. We are a certified contractor for the following:
Get Started Today
EIGHT IN-HOUSE DIVISIONS
A SINGLE POINT OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Since 1986, Hunt Electric has built a solid reputation of providing a wide range of industry-leading services for commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects throughout the Intermountain West. With our eight in-house divisions, we can assist our clients with any need they have with a single point of accountability.