Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
Whether the client is a contractor or end-user,
we ensure safe, reliable, efficient and cost-effective
DISTRIBUTED ANTENNA SYSTEM BENEFITS
- Increasing demands for voice and data cellular services are putting pressure on facility owners to provide in-building coverage for numerous commercial wireless carriers.
- DAS will ensure tenants get cellular and radio signals regardless of location in a structure
- Most new buildings will be required to have a two-way emergency responder radio DAS to meet local codes, ensuring that in the event of an emergency, public safety workers are able to communicate throughout the building.
- Ensures equal carrier service throughout the building/campus.
- Is scalable and enables the ability to add new technologies and services without cumbersome contracts.
- Enables the ability to integrate paging and on-site radio systems as well as emergency responder and cellular coverage over one neutral host system.
- Provides the ability to control installation standards and contractors to guarantee that the quality level of the installation is maintained.
- Integrates public safety into one common infrastructure in order to meet Utah NFPA Fire Code, Section 510.
EIGHT IN-HOUSE DIVISIONS
A SINGLE POINT OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Since 1986, Hunt Electric has built a solid reputation of providing a wide range of industry-leading services for commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects throughout the Intermountain West. With our eight in-house divisions, we can assist our clients with any need they have with a single point of accountability.