Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
ON-DEMAND TECHNOLOGY SERVICE
Our experienced Technology Technicians are on-call 24/7. We are committed to being prompt, safe and efficient to get you back up and running as soon as possible. Contact us today about your immediate technology needs.
DISTRIBUTED ANTENNA SYSTEM BENEFITS
- Increasing demands for voice and data cellular services are putting pressure on facility owners to provide in-building coverage for numerous commercial wireless carriers.
- DAS will ensure tenants get cellular and radio signals regardless of location in a structure
- Most new buildings will be required to have a two-way emergency responder radio DAS to meet local codes, ensuring that in the event of an emergency, public safety workers are able to communicate throughout the building.
- Ensures equal carrier service throughout the building/campus.
- Is scalable and enables the ability to add new technologies and services without cumbersome contracts.
- Enables the ability to integrate paging and on-site radio systems as well as emergency responder and cellular coverage over one neutral host system.
- Provides the ability to control installation standards and contractors to guarantee that the quality level of the installation is maintained.
- Integrates public safety into one common infrastructure in order to meet Utah NFPA Fire Code, Section 510.
EIGHT IN-HOUSE DIVISIONS
A SINGLE POINT OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Since 1986, Hunt Electric has built a solid reputation of providing a wide range of industry-leading services for commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects throughout the Intermountain West. With our eight in-house divisions, we can assist our clients with any need they have with a single point of accountability.