At Hunt Electric, we take great pride in our work. During the course of the last decade, we’ve created some of the most innovative, forward-thinking automation systems in the industry. Keep reading, to learn more about our Industrial, Automation, and Controls Division.
Our team possesses the professional experience to design and install any type of industrial project including (but not limited to) major shutdowns, new construction, and relocation. We have extensive experience with plant shutdown periods and know exactly what it takes to get your operation back up and running as quickly as possible. What’s more, once the project is complete, we’ll provide you with document support, complete maintenance, and a warranty. In addition, our preventative maintenance program offers repairs and protection for power services to help prevent costly mistakes. To top it all off, we offer 24-hour emergency support; meaning we’ll be there when you need us most.
Automation and Controls
Automation and controls are two more of our specialties; we regularly contribute our expertise to underground and surface mining applications as well as concrete plants. Here’s a list of some of our capabilities:
- Surface & Underground Mine
- Aggregate Plant Automation
- Programmable Logic Control
- Open Pit Mining and Pilot Plants
- Underground Mining
- Load Center Testing, Service and Repair
- Unit Substation Testing, Service and Repair
- Arc Flash Coordination Studies
- Low-Grade Iron Ore Plants
- Roll Presses and Conveyors
- Pressurized Filter Feed Circuits
We can’t wait to work with you on your next project!