We’re proud to have provided exceptional service to our customers for over 33 amazing years! Our 600+ employees and eight in-house divisions speak to our company culture, but if you want to find out what really makes us special, keep reading:
1. Safety - We keep our employees safe 365 days a year and show we care by developing and implementing the best safety health program around. In fact, we have won many notable safety awards in the past 10 years, a distinction that helps set us apart from the competition. We’re especially proud to have been awarded the Utah Chapter of Associated General Contractors Achievement of Safety Excellence Diamond Award.
2. Performance and A “Get it done” attitude - We live by the motto “work hard, play hard” by implementing a “get it done” attitude. We continually support education and growth in our employees, two factors that help them perform to the best of their abilities — no egos involved.
3. Value/quality - We take pride in our ability to supply customers with the best value and quality on the market. We keep our customers coming back for more, time and time again.
4. Technology - We keep up with the latest technology to help make the smartest business decisions. Every day, research new technologies and trends, that will help lower our carbon footprint and make our Earth a generally greener place.
5. Care about employees/family culture - It’s true — we care about our employees and take pride in the talent they bring to our workplace. We understand that family always comes first which is why we offer generous maternity leave, vacation time, and other similar benefits. When you’re a member of the Hunt Electric team, you’re family!
6. Education/career growth - We’re focused on delivering the best educational resources to our employees. After all, the more knowledgeable they are, the better they’re able to serve clients. In addition, each quarter we host an in-office training session on a new topic. If you have a thirst for knowledge and new information, you’ll fit right in!
7. Reliability/loyalty - We are loyal to our employees and in return, they are loyal to us. We stick to our commitments and always do what we say we are going to do. Not many organizations can say that, especially in this day and age.
8. Relationships - Becoming a member of the Hunt Electric team provides you with an opportunity to build relationships with co-workers, clients, and our leadership team. We understand that balance is important, which is why we also promote a solid working relationship between the field and office.
9. Giving back - We make it a focus to give back to our community and our employees. Throughout the year, we host several employee appreciation events and also offer volunteer and networking opportunities.
10. Financial stability - When you work with us, you don’t have to fret about financial stability. We’re pre-approved for $100 million of bonding and are licensed to operate in eight states across the West and Mid-West.
For more information about our company and to check out our latest job openings at HuntElectric.com/Careers.